Company: Major Healthcare Provider
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Permanent
Title: Java Developer
Salary: 90,000K + 15% bonus
Reports to: VP of App Development and Testing
Reporting in: None, this is an Individual Contributor role
– Responsible for the documentation, development, evaluation and system performance testing of internally developed and externally purchased applications created by business partners
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science/IT or related field
– 4+ years of coding
– Familiar with SDLC i.e. Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
– Configuring and managing application in IBM Websphere v7
– Programming using J2EE, PL/SQL and VB Language
– Knowledge with EJB, JPA, JSF, Richfaces, Struts, Hibernate and web services
– UNIX, NT or IBM Mainframe operating systems
Company: World Leader in P&C Insurance
Location: Hartford, CT
Job Type: Right to hire
Title: ICD-10 Project Analyst
Reports to: VP of Claims Division
Opportunity: Today, more than 150 years after the founding, our client is one of the nation’s largest property casualty companies. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, they have more than 30,000 employees, 13,000 independent agents and multiple market segments across the personal, business, financial and international insurance groups. Our client has operations in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Lloyd’s of London, and the Republic of Ireland. In Brazil, the company also has a joint venture partnership with J. Malucelli, Brazil’s market leader in surety.
Minimizing risk, preventing loss and helping our customers prepare for the unknown, our clients’ comprehensive products, services and support give individuals and businesses the confidence they need to feel secure.
- Candidate must have the ability to understand business processes at a macro level
- Candidate must have the ability to understand how detail data elements support specific business processes and how those business processes impact the broader organization
- Candidate must have hands-on experience working on an ICD-10 migration
- Candidate should be equally comfortable working (e.g. written/verbal and collaboration) with business partners as well as the rest of the project team (i.e. architects, developers, QA).
- Candidate will be comfortable working in a leadership position that will have influence on the project team and will probably have direct reports
- CD-10 is a Diagnostic Code related to Claims and part of the challenge of this role will be to identify the various applications and processes that utilize ICD-10 codes
- MUST HAVE ICD-10 HANDS ON EXPERIENCE and It will be a Temp to Perm position for the right candidate.