Company: Health Care Insurance Provider
Location: Albany, NY
Job Type: Direct hire, RIGHT TO HIRE
Title: Senior Project Manager
Reports to: Director of PMO
New York’s Top and most affordable Health Insurance Company is looking to add to their growing team. This person will become part of a growing company that is looking to expand its’ services all across the country. This is a chance to settle in with a great company that will provide the tools to help you grow both professional and personally. The Senior Project Manager will lead the activities of project definition for highly complex projects and programs. Will develop detailed project plans incorporating project milestones, resource allocation and review points for the entire project lifecycle. Conducts variance analysis, and makes recommendations to management for alternatives. Participates in portfolio management processes, to assist in the selection of the most appropriate initiatives. Mentors junior project manager.
– Lead enterprise wide project management initiatives for implementation in the divisions
– Lead in the preparation of project plans and schedules including requirements task, work assignments, resources, and the inclusion of project milestones, review points and the reporting thereof
– PMP Certification required
– Formal training in PMI, SCPM or other relevant courses
– Project management for a minimum of eight full lifecycle implementations with the areas of Product Development or Application Development
– Implementation experience using an enterprise-wide project management system required, experience with Clarity preferred
– Successful experience in product and/or portfolio management required
– At least 3 years of Healthcare industry, Insurance Industry, Application Development or Technology Industry experience preferred
– Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience using formal methodologies required.