Company: Healthcare Provider
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Right to hire
Title: Program Manager
Hourly/salary: 30.00/hr, 60K+
Reports to: Senior Director
Opportunity: Our client realizes very few companies are fortunate to experience such explosive growth! By attracting the most talented team of professionals and focusing on our company’s mission and core values to enrich the lives of those we serve, our client has become a leading national provider of government healthcare programs.
– Implementation projects will include work with Alere
– Someone who worked with predictive modeling; HRA; member/provider portals; work with other vendor products (i.e. Care gaps).
– Must be a business PM need to understand workflow of the healthcare industry.
– Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare is preferred.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required
– Must perform duties in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision or direction.
– Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and project management abilities.
– Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
– Strong analytical skills sufficient to interpret statistical information.