Ce3 is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) responsible for conducting clinical studies for sponsor pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We specialize in Phase I-IV clinical trials. Ce3’s extensive experience in clinical trial management has led to success in many challenging therapeutic areas, including oncology and infectious disease as well as gene therapy in urological and cardiovascular indications. Furthermore, we have rescued projects mid-course, offering cost-containment solutions that bring them back on track. We have an exciting opportunity to add to our staff as we continue to grow! An experienced Proposal Writer is what we seek and we would love for this person to become part of our extended family here at Ce3!
What We are Searching for:
- A Proposal Writer that will be able to perform a variety of business writing and proposal management activities in support of Ce3’s ongoing business development efforts.
- Manage all aspects of quotes, proposals and RFI development for assigned opportunities while adhering to company-wide proposal and pricing processes.
- Review RFP/quote requests to ensure full understanding of client requirement.
- Work with Operations, Finance, and other functional areas to coordinate budget and resource planning activities for client RFPs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or science and a minimum of 7-10 years previous experience in clinical research/business writing
- Knowledge in analyzing client requests and create clinical drug development proposal a big plus
- Able to adapt to changing client specifications on proposals and refocus to client requirements
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-843-6464 for more details on this opportunity